Friday, September 6, 2013

Random Thoughts...

Have you ever felt randomly antsy? I mean the kind of antsy that lasts not for a few hours but for days? I am currently in an antsy phase! Why they need to tell you this? It's more of the disclaimer than anything! The post you are getting ready to read is antsy... and a tad random! I feel that it conveys my life at this moment. So, without further adieu...

First, I am linking up with Kelly's Korner for your FAVE tailgating recipe! Who doesn't LOVE a good tailgate! I may be tarred and feathered for saying this but sometimes I love the tailgating more than the actual game... gasp! I know! I frequently volunteer to bring dessert to our little football soirees! My absolute fave to bring is cinnamon roll cake! People just go hog wild for it and it's perfect for fall!


Recipe Here...



Now, onto confessions...


A Blonde Ambition 
1. We are almost a month into the new school year... HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? WOW

2. I am SSSOOO ready for Fall! I need boots, sweaters, and of course PUMPKINS!!!

3. I am really needed a new book series to get into! I started The Uglies by Scott Westerfield and I think it might be the one!!! 

4. I am GIDDY that my Little is getting married next weekend! The cupcake dress was picked up Wednesday and I am pumped to get this party started!!!

5. I may or may not LOVE Miley Cyrus' new song wrecking ball. (I know... I am ready for the judgement)


Here is a sample of what I was been listening to lately for...



I Wore Yoga Pants to Work












(Yes, I am fully aware of my musical ADD! Haha!)

Have a WONDERFUL weekend, Loves!!

                          Jaime

2 comments:

  1. I love ALL. OF. THESE. SONGS. It's like we are musical soulmates. :)

    (Stopping by from A Blonde Ambition - nice to "meet" you! :))

    ReplyDelete