Saturday, April 20, 2013

Confessional Friday....

Today we are joining the lovelies over at A Blonde Ambition for Confessional Friday...
And, I Wore Yoga Pants to Work for... 



1. I confess that I am sometimes relieved when plans fall through and I just get to stay home and vedge! There is something about laying around in your jammies that is absolutely heavenly!! 

2. I confess that I have a book buying problem... Like, seriously I need rehab. I have shelves full of books that I have yet to read and still I buy more.  #nerd probs

3. I confess that I am OBSESSED with Mac's Candy Yum Yum lipstick! It's the perfect summer shade!  Check it out... you'll love it!

4. I confess that I am LOVING writing this blog! I LOVE reading and I think it is SO fun to share my passion with y'all! 


And for your listening pleasure... 




Happy Reading, Sugars,,,

                   Jaime 




No comments:

Post a Comment