Friday, May 31, 2013

Confessional Friday...

A Blonde Ambition 

1. I confess that I am about over this severe weather. ESPECIALLY in late May... Go home Oklahoma Weather... you're drunk.

2. I confess that it is both surreal and scary as all get out that I have less than 10 days left in my twenties. I didn't think it would be quite this difficult.

3. I confess that while watching the Healin' in the Heartland special on Wednesday that I pretty much balled my eyes out the WHOLE time. It was SO special of all those people to come together like that!

4. I confess that I am SUPER excited because today I leave for Disciple, which is the Oklahoma Methodist church camp for Middle school age kids. It is also the place I met my best friend 12 years ago and was called into youth ministry!!!

Hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend! If you think about it say a little prayer for me and the kids. We have bad weather moving in all weekend and ain't nobody got time for that at church camp!


An Oldie but a Goodie for...

I Wore Yoga Pants to Work 




Happy Reading, Sugars

                Jaime 

No comments:

Post a Comment